ddd

Using DDD with an arm-elf-gdb

From: Bier Meister
Subject: Using DDD with an arm-elf-gdb
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:00:29 +0200

Hi,

I want to use DDD with an arm-elf-gdb. Either with a remote embedded eCos target or with a Simulator.
I am running SUSE 8.2 and developing an eCos application.

- do i have to rebuild ddd to suite the ARM architecture?
- Is there a FAQ or HowTo about this issue?
- Can you point me to a manual?

I searched ddd's documentation but i could not find that(i could only find a remote debugging howto, but it was using gdb and not the arm elf version.

Any help woulb be appreciated.