ddd

Need DDD binary for Windows

From: syed muntaqa
Subject: Need DDD binary for Windows
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:45:41 -0500

I have tried to build DDD for Windows without success. I am able to build it but get a segmentation fault right away when I just try to run ddd.exe under cygwin or the xserver window. Does someone have a working compiled binary of ddd.exe for Windows that they would be willing to share? If yes, please let me know what support files I need with it to run. I have latest cygwin installed, I did downgrade my gcc to 3.2.3, and I had found a precompiled binary pack of LessTiff version 0.93.18 built for cygwin.

In regards to my build not working, when ./Configure is running, I get a Windows error box stating it could not find cygwin1.dll although it is present in the path. As far as the error right before I get a segmentation fault is as follows:
"Warning: XmPrimitve ClassInitialize: XmeTraitSet failed
Error: attempt to add non-widget child "DropSiteManager" to parent "ddd" which supports only widget)"

Anyway, I suspect it is some sort of incompatibility issue with LessTiff version I am using or the XFree package.

Thanks