ddd

RE: Need DDD binary for Windows (syed muntaqa)

From: Philip Schlesinger
Subject: RE: Need DDD binary for Windows (syed muntaqa)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:30:55 -0700

Hi Syed.  Your Cygwin install might be bad or incomplete.  Try downloading
the newest setup.exe from the cygwin web site, pick "Install from Internet",
and when you get to the package listing, make sure you click once the word
"Default" next to "All" so it turns to "Install".  Then, before you click
Next to start the install process, navigate your way to the Devel section
and make sure you tell the software to continue to use gcc 3.2.3.  Then let
it run from there.

Let us know if this problem still occurs - Phil