ddd

Re: How to get DDD support ?

From: apgaylard
Subject: Re: How to get DDD support ?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:28:41 GMT

> How to get DDD support ?
>
> What's the best "forum" for DDD questions ?
>
> I'm on OS X and having trouble with PrintGC
>

> I'm getting messages like
>
> __ZTI17PostscriptPrintGC can't be weak_definiation.
>
> I'm getting these in at least one other module as well.
>
> Need advice.
>
> Thanks.

Mark,

This is the right place to raise these issues.
I presume that this is a build-time problem.

Can you tell us which version of DDD you're building,
and what the build log looks like?

Without this, it's hard to say what's going on.

There have been successful reports from OS X users,
so it definitely is possible to get DDD to work OK.

Andrew.

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
Get an SMS sent to your phone when you receive an email and save time and money.
M-Web members only. http://www.mweb.co.za/mobile .