ddd

(no subject)

From: Jack Null
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 06:11:34 +0000

Hi,
I have current Cygwin install. I build DDD and failed at linking
stage. I think it is GCC so I compile and install GCC 3.3.2.
It break at

configure: error: You must set the environment variable CXX to a working
                 C++ compiler.  Also check the CXXFLAGS settings.
                 See the file 'config.log' for further diagnostics.
Any idea to fix this. I try to set the environment numbers of ways
but still failed. Thanks,

Ghecu

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa