ddd

Question about not deferenceable pointers

From: Uli Tuerk
Subject: Question about not deferenceable pointers
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:08:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all!

I get the following message when I try to double click on a pointer in a
struct. The pointer points to another valid struct:

Attempt to dereference a generic pointer.
Disabling display 23 to avoid infinite recursion.

The display for this struct does not opens, it reads just "(Disabled)".

This happens with gcc 3.3.1, compiler flags "-ansi -g", no optimization is
applied.

I haven't found anything concerning "infinite recursion" in the
documentation.

Any hints are welcome!

Thanks!
Uli