ddd

Re: DDD startup errors (when launchind perl inferior debugger)

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: DDD startup errors (when launchind perl inferior debugger)
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:39:31 +0200

David Letcher wrote:
Andrew,
My problems stem from running DDD 3.3.9 against both 5.8 and 5.6 of Perl.
DDD seems to be ok with 5.8, but as you say, changes to the command set
occurred and as such DDD 3.3.9 is not backward compatible (with Perl 5.6).
Do you plan to modify DDD to check the version of Perl and assign the
appropriate command set?

- cheers David Letcher
mob  : 0414 40 95 95