ddd

Functional keys does not work in DDD 3.3.11 under FreeBSD 7.3

From: Вадим Кимлайчук
Subject: Functional keys does not work in DDD 3.3.11 under FreeBSD 7.3
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:57:35 +0300

Hello, DDD

        I have installed DDD on my FreeBSD under KDE 4. Everything works from the first point of view, except for the hot-keys of debugging. I can use DDD window to run, interrupt and make next steps or loops but not F5, F6, F8 keys for the fast trace. DDD has no reaction on F5, F6 and shift- combination.  Where can be the problem?

Thank you.

Vadim K.