ddd

Fortran95 question

From: Keith Brown
Subject: Fortran95 question
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:10:49 -0600 (CST)

Hi all. I'm trying to debug a fortran 95 program using ddd. The program uses a module file that contains initialized constants and variables that need to be globally accessible. The module file has the keyword 'public' at the beginning to ensure that all of its contents are available. When I run ddd and begin to look at variables I can watch anything declared in the main program but not anything from the module file. Is there something that I might not be doing correctly?

I tried creating a dummy program that uses the module file and printing the values of a few of the constants and variables and changing the values of a couple of the variables. This appears to work so the contents of the module file seem to be accessible .. I just can't watch any of them using ddd. Any help is much appreciated.

  Cheers :)

Dr. Keith Brown
Department of Chemistry/
Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Center
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Your mouse has moved. Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Reboot now?