ddd

Re: Building ddd

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: Building ddd
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 00:27:20 +0200

Hi Shaunak Saha,

as I read in this minute, you "earned" the job of "the" ddd maintainer!

Wow! This sounds good to me! Thank you for doing the job!

> With the new DDD version this problem won't be there.

This is the best news for the last years in the software development :-)

After dealing with a set of patches to ddd, especially to get actual
gdb's to work with this, a new release would make the things so much easier.

In hope that ddd will be continued! It is one of the most important
tools in the free software development world. ( As you can see: I hate
eclipse :-) )

Maybe the wrong place to write the next wish: I wont a vim with c++11
support. The c++ support is fully broken for the actual standard :-( No
braces, no indentation, no syntax highlighting anymore...

Ok, back to DDD.

The best wishes from my side to you! And thanks for taking the job!

Regards
 Klaus