debian-sf-users

Re: [Debian-sf-users] Apt-get upgrade

From: Soon-Son Kwon
Subject: Re: [Debian-sf-users] Apt-get upgrade
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:41:16 +0900

I am sure the package itself has a problem with ldap.
When I install it from scratch(delete all the packages
related sourceforge including slapd, postgresql), it always fail.
But if I upgrade from the existing working package (if
there is a proper ldap entries already), it does not fail.

You probably remember I spent much time installing it.. :-)

Please try installing sourceforge from the beginning like
installing woody from the scratch, you will see ldap fails always.

Thanks very much...