demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Questions on delegation and votes

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Questions on delegation and votes
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:10:02 +0200

Hello,

David MENTRE <address@hidden> writes:

>  1. What if a participant delegates a domain in which he has already
>     expressed some votes?
[...]
>    1.b. Should we remove participant votes? Issue: Will he be happy to
>         have his votes lost?

I forgot to inform the list of decisions taken offline.

We have chosen option 1.b for above question. Moreover, there was a big
issue with classification (in the use of classification_path). We have
chosen to use, in the classification base, bit vectors instead of
classification paths. They are much more simple to use and solve a lot
of previous issues (by the use of set operators). See new Dbitv module,
Classification and Delegation modules for more information.

Yours,
d.
--
 David Mentré <address@hidden>