demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Questions on user interface, planned changes & advice r

From: felix . henry
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Questions on user interface, planned changes & advice request
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:56:13 +0100

Hi David,

I agree with your proposed modifications.

I'll be unable to compile the code on the short run because my computer
is running (so to speak) windows. Isa's computer has Linux but I just
shipped it to her last friday! (notwithstanding UK's post going on strike at
the moment).

Isa hasn't got internet connection as home but she's reading her email everyday
at the university so you can ask questions about her source code and you'll get
an answer from her very soon.

All computers at her (yet public) university are running windows provided at
bargain price by Microsoft (this company can be very friendly when it comes
to addicting young student to their OS). An odd side effect of Thatcher
cutting funds to universities (you'd thing they'd go for the free OS, not the
other one!). So she probably won't be able to compile the upcoming version of
the client code.

Good night!

  Felix