demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Modified wdialog-client.

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: Modified wdialog-client.
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:25:45 +0200

Hello Ketty,

2006/10/5, ketty . <address@hidden>:
 I have now put a local branch online at:
http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/hgweb.cgi

Thank for your patches. I won't have the opportunity to review your
patch until this week-end. I had a quick look at it: I would like to
integrate most of it (parts by parts) but I would prefer to make some
things configurable (e.g. ability to add new tags, ability to create
new logins) as we want to have a different behaviour in demexp. I also
woud like to use the same configuration mechanism as used in the 0.8
client (through Config_file).

Regarding specifically some patches in your Hg repository, I don't
like *at all* playing with Obj.magic
(http://equah.afraid.org/demexp/hgweb.cgi?cs=7b23e558f8ef). Can't you
use regular mechanism like printk to avoid that?

Best wishes,
d.

PS: What is you real name (for credits) or do you prefer that I use ketty?