demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: Before merging ketty's branch

From: ketty .
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Before merging ketty's branch
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:15:17 +0200

Hello,

On 10/13/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:

Could you try following tree (your tree with some fixes to be able to do
a 'make all'):
  http://www.linux-france.org/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/demexp/ketty-dm
If that works, I'll merge it with mine.

It works fine for me. :)
(Well, minus the fact that the server still don't compile out of the box on amd64)

I noticed you had to replace some utf-8 characters to be able to build the book. I assume this is because of crappy unicode support in tex? Since latin1 no longer is mandatory for ocaml sources i propose we migrate them to unicode if possible.

One last thing: I try to keep source line under 80 character width.

I'll keep that in mind.