demexp-dev

Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: How to handle protocol modifications. Delegation.

From: ketty
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Re: How to handle protocol modifications. Delegation.
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 20:38:53 +0200

And i _still_ cant learn to cc the list... I totaly suck :)

On 10/16/06, ketty <address@hidden> wrote:

On 10/16/06, Frederic Lehobey <address@hidden> wrote:
I hope I am not off-topic. The idea is that you have two votes on
every question:

  - your vote (private and secret) that weights 1

  - your vote as delegate (public) that weights 0 + the number of
people delegating to you on this question.

Yes i realize this.

I first thought "just publish public positions" meant to store both private and delegate votes on the server, but not do anything with the delegate votes other than publishing them. I did not realize the publishing part would be done outside of the server. I hope this teaches me to read through things before i make stupid comments :)