demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: Issue to setup the latest demexpweb.cgi

From: ketty
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Issue to setup the latest demexpweb.cgi
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:11:27 +0200

On 10/17/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
Emmm. You really need _javascript_? I thought that WDialog was working
without the need for _javascript_?

Most parts of wdialog works without _javascript_. But not all. (You did use some _javascript_ in your version too). I agree that a _javascript_-less version would be good. But i dont see it as urgent at this point since all major browsers has good support for _javascript_. The current issue is not related to _javascript_ but to the tag <button> which is perfectly standard xhtml but seems to be poorly supported by older browsers. I'll rewrite it using <input type="button"> and that will probably fix everything :)