demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: Issue to setup the latest demexpweb.cgi

From: ketty
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Issue to setup the latest demexpweb.cgi
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:50:46 +0200

On 10/19/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
BTW, the "Personal page" works but is very long. The long term objective
you have is probably to fix that but, in the mid-time, you might add a
simple message like "take a coffee...". ;-)

Yes.. I am in manga reading mode now though. So you'll have to wait some if you want me to do either of the fixes :-)

> It did not fix anything for konqueror though. I guess it does not honor the
> onclick attribute of <option> tags...

Frédéric won't be happy (he's a Konqueror user ;-).

Yeah, and i heard IE is equally broken...

I see two ways around this. Either navigate with the use of POST/GET forms, like wdialog usually does. Or emulate selection widgets using styles... I am in favor of the second fix.