Re: [Denemo-devel] Some refinements for Rhythm/Pitch entry

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Some refinements for Rhythm/Pitch entry
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:55:23 -0500

I must be missing a patch or something. Here is the error output of the
last patch you sent:

patching file src/pitchentry.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 19.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 271 with fuzz 2.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 283.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 313.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 324.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 373.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 436.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 445.
Hunk #9 succeeded at 396 (offset -151 lines).
Hunk #10 succeeded at 481 with fuzz 1 (offset -151 lines).
Hunk #11 FAILED at 526.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 548.
Hunk #13 succeeded at 586 (offset -190 lines).
9 out of 13 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/pitchentry.c.rej

Thanks,
Jeremiah