[Denemo-devel] Printing parts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Printing parts
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:02:53 +0000

The print command would be more useful if there was a option to print
the current part (ie Staff). It would then be possible to write a piece
and to print out the score and/or parts without ever having to generate
additional files (with attendant management problems). As long as there
was no need to tinker with the lilypond output, the entire work could be
stored in the one .denemo file.
I'll work on an option to print the current part - it should involve
exportpdf.c and exportlilypond.c (and trivially view.c denemoui.xml)
If I can correct voice handling in exportlilypond.c I will - any offers
to do Navigation->VoiceUp,Down?