Re: [Denemo-devel] print not working

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] print not working
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 08:01:01 +0000

>  In order to test
> the release candidate we need to remove ~/.denemo before starting the
> program. And, to check that current users won't get a nasty surprize we
> need to put back a custom .denemo and see that that behaves reasonably
> (especially custom keymaps, which are still read for aliases to the
> accelerators).
> I'll have a look at this.

Bad news, if you remove ~/.denemo and install denemo from the latest CVS
the program starts up wrongly. It complains of having no keyboard
shortcuts (it also has problems about prefs). We have to fix this by
getting everything from the system-wide directories if .denemo doesn't
exist and writing them to a newly created .denemo.
In other words, at the moment, the program is only useful to people who
have previously used it...