[Denemo-devel] Re: [ Denemo - users ] How do I "tie"??

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Re: [ Denemo - users ] How do I "tie"??
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:14:43 +0000

Thanks - I am thinking of creating a set of templates for Denemo so that
people can get simple bits of Lilypond not built-in to Denemo without
opening up the LilyPond docs. To be really successful these should be
self-documenting (e.g. a automatic method to generate pictures from the
templates as in the LilyPond docs).
Richard