Re: [Denemo-devel] Deactivating Auo-Barline

From: N. Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Deactivating Auo-Barline
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:31:33 +0100

Lilypond is not my goal. Its nice to have printed sheets, but mainly its the task of composition. So inside denemo, the aspect of typing is meant.

Nils

Richard Shann schrieb:
Is it the printed output (via LilyPond) that you want to have no
barlines in? If so, you should be able to do this ok by adding a lily
directive. (Probably in the "Staff->properties->Lilypond before field",
but there are many other places in Denemo to insert lilypond
directives.) The correct bit of LilyPond magic to achieve this would
have to be found in the LilyPond documentation. You would also be able to add the small barlines used in Gregorian
notation (and indeed possibly the neumes etc themselves) with suitably
placed directives.
Thank you for asking and feel free to ask some more if it is not clear.
Richard