Re: [Denemo-devel] A breakthru

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A breakthru
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 19:07:37 +0100

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 11:31 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> rule for installation upon make install. This can be done with the
> install-data-hook.
>
> Examples are here:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Extending
>
> This link is for general installation documentation:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Install
>
> I will do all this automake stuff if you like.
That would be great - I am just about keeping afloat with all the scheme
interface stuff.
>  I just thought I would
> show you the docs in case you wanted to know.
Thanks very much - it's good to have the links down in writing even if I
never get a chance to work on it myself, as its always there for someone
to pick up on later.

I'll try to put some real world examples in the actions directory, and
then start filling out the interface (e.g. to your pitch conversion
routines).