Re: [Denemo-devel] Showing lilypond text editing window

From: Neil Johnson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Showing lilypond text editing window
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 19:33:12 -0600

Richard,

Thanks for your help with this.  The error messages I get when running
make install are the following:

/bin/sh: Can't open .././mkinstalldirs
make[1]: *** [install-data-yes] Error 2
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

I'm running "sudo make install" from the denemo folder (which is
located below my home directory: /home/neil/development/denemo/ )

seems like a strange folder to cd into.  I'll try to figure out where
this is getting called in the makefile.  I don't know if this is
related to the lack of lilypond text view option, but maybe it will
help get there. Thanks,

Neil

--
Neil Johnson