[Denemo-devel] Discrepancies between Scripted and Direct note input - Fi

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Discrepancies between Scripted and Direct note input - Fixed
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:24:42 +0000

If you put notes in via a script then the automatic measure switching
fails to happen when you fill up a measure. This is because the draw
routine side-effects si->cursoroffend.
I've fixed this by forcing a draw in the function insertion_point().
No doubt the code was written in that way for the efficiency gain of not
traversing the score more often than needed; we may have to revisit this
fix if entering notes in long scores shows up a problem.
Jeremiah raised this point recently, but I can't find the email to join
the thread.