[Denemo-devel] Is the selection extension via mouse broken?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Is the selection extension via mouse broken?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:05:11 +0000

It seems I have broken the extension of the selection using the mouse.
If anyone knows different please say.
(The thing is, we cannot simply make this a customizable shortcut, since
we have only one sort of drag, not different processing for dragleft,
dragright - "maybe we should have dragleft,right,up,down?" I hear you
say But then the absolute position of the cursor is really carrying the
meaning, not the number of mouse-pixel steps...)
I'll look into this further.