Re: [Denemo-devel] A bug in the get-user-input routine.

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A bug in the get-user-input routine.
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:28:10 -0600

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 15:04 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> Fixed.
>  BTW the transpose stuff is still behaving strangely in many cases. I
> wonder if we should include it in the release, as it can damage the
> user's work.

The transpose does not work for chords. It only works on singe notes or
a monophonic line. I did notice a similar bug like the "junk" you get at
the end of "give input" both in the dialog and at the command line. I
also noticed when applying transpose on the same selection more than
once it creates problems. It may be related to the NULL termination
thing you were talking about before. I don't know.

Jeremiah