[Denemo-devel] Trouble starting Denemo

From: Thomas Kornmaier
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Trouble starting Denemo
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 02:09:05 +0100

Hello,
I really want this program to run and got a bit confused with this:

---
BinReloc failed to initialize:
Domain: 1 (GBinReloc)
Code: 4
Message: Binary relocation support is disabled.
----------------

GNU Denemo, a gtk+ frontend for GNU Lilypond
(c) 1999-2005 Matthew Hiller, Adam Tee, and others

This program is provided with absolutely NO WARRANTY; see
the file COPYING for details.

This software may be redistributed and modified under the
terms of the GNU General Public License; again, see the file
COPYING for details.

**
ERROR:main.cpp:94:void register_stock_icon(GtkIconFactory*, const gchar*, const gchar*): assertion failed: (pixbuf != NULL)
Abort trap
---

I compiled with fink on my intel macbook, osx tiger. Before this came up, I had problems running other stuff, e.g. Solfege, and was told to use "export DISPLAY=:0". That helped all the programs so far. Anyone can help me here?

Thanks
Thomas