[Denemo-devel] [bug #25850] \header should be placed before \score but i

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #25850] \header should be placed before \score but is not, so it is not used
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 03:17:59 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #25850 (project denemo):

The issue is shown from the user's perspective by filling in properties of
the score header using the Edit | Score Properties menu.

I just tried moving the actual header code to various positions.  It does not
work in the current output location which is the last thing inside the score
block, but it does work ok if I move the header block above the score block,
or to the first position inside the score block.  At other positions inside
the score block I get Lilypond errors.  I do not get visible output anywhere
toward the bottom of the score block where Lilypond processes to completion.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?25850>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/