Re: [Denemo-devel] jack preferences tab/Transport

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] jack preferences tab/Transport
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:40:23 -0500

On Mar 18, 2009, at 3:44 PM, Nils Gey <address@hidden> wrote:

I tested the jacktransport and it works fine!

It seems that Denemo runs in host/control-mode. It does start the Jacktransport, but it does not listen to QJackCtls transport buttons.

I can add that as option also. I did not think anyone would want that.

This is not a problem but a design decision. But it has to be clear in which mode denemo runs or it has to be switchable.

I will provide a swith for it soon.

Jeremia, this all is still with export2midi first?

Yes.

Jeremiah

Nils

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:18:49 -0500