[Denemo-devel] Spacing between staves

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Spacing between staves
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:19:21 +0200

If you have two staffs and put very low notes on the upper one (or high notes
on the lower one) the other staff gets shifted, which is a good thing. Of
course this happens even more with lyrics attached.

But if you delete the low notes the staffs stay in this position, even close
Denemo/reload does not put the more narrow togehter.

This could possibly be a thing to fix or to include in a "Redraw Screen"
routine.

Nils

P.S.
I think you already told me this before, but why is Denemo so unflexible with
zooming or changing the view of the staffs at all? There are not many things
left which are an obstacle to feel 100% comfortable in Denemos GUI for me, but
this is one (next to Unlimited Undo for all items and selecting with
shift+cursor left/right and multiple staffs at once)