Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] The lilypond build system adopted to build Denemo for various OS
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:29:49 +0200

On wo, 2009-07-08 at 11:31 +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> Jan: Thanks for all your help! I can see a great benefit here. Maybe its
> possible, that we can use this for MacOS, too.

Possibly, we do build lilypond for MacOS in GUB, although wrt the gtk+
stack (cairo?) I'm totally at loss about the right cocoa/carbon/X cross
build choices/possibilities, in short: source tarballs to use and
configure options.

I ran into undefinedness there when doing inkscape...

Any clues much appreciated.

Greetings,
Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org