Re: init.scm scripts was Re: [Denemo-devel] Music Games

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: init.scm scripts was Re: [Denemo-devel] Music Games
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:13:22 +0100

I have done all of this now - you can save and restore initialization
scripts for any menu by right clicking on an item in the menu.
This addresses Nils' request for "scripts that take arguments" - you put
such procedures in the initialization script and then your individual
menu items can call them with the parameters they see fit.
I'll do the (Print)Transpose as an example.
Richard