Re: [Denemo-devel] Paste and more...

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Paste and more...
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:34:23 +0000

I have done this - d-PushPosition pushes the current cursor position and
d-PopPosition moves the cursor back to there. There is also
d-PushPopPosition which pushes the current position popping the previous
one, so you can repeat this command alternating between two places in
your score, even in different movements.
I think this is all we need to implement paste with placement of the
cursor at the end of the pasted music.
Richard