[Denemo-devel] Paste and more...

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Paste and more...
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:58:11 +0000

I think we will need d-PushPosition and pop for the cursor position. The
implementations already exist in C (for the LilyPond  window code), they
save the movement number, staff number, measure number and object
number. We could upgrade to include Score number (i.e. tab, i.e.
DenemoGUI not to be confused with DenemoScore, which is the movement).

This will ease pasting multiple staffs, and also a lot of other go back
to the start point things.