Re: [Denemo-devel] Copyrigth of the fonts?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Copyrigth of the fonts?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 07:50:16 -0500

On Apr 10, 2010, at 5:32 AM, Roy Rankin <address@hidden> wrote:

For Fedora I investigated the license for the denemo.ttf. I went to Robert Allgeyer's site http://www.fontspace.com/robert-allgeyer/musisync . From memory, I read the statement that any of his fonts under the Free public license should now be considered to be under the OFL license. I then asked that the LICENSE_OFL.txt file be added to Denemo to meet the Fedora licensing standards.

Ok, I guess this means I will have to repackage this. I will wait until the licensing of both fonts are included.

Jeremiah

Regards,
Roy Rankin