[Denemo-devel] GSoC 2010 - Changing the topic of my proposal?

From: Mihai Chereji
Subject: [Denemo-devel] GSoC 2010 - Changing the topic of my proposal?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:30:30 +0300

    Hello, my name is Mihai Chereji, I am a Software Engineering under-grad from Romania (Babes-Boylai University of Cluj) and am one of the student applicants for this year's GSoC for Denemo. My apologies for introducing myself so late in the game.

    I have submitted my proposal on the 8th of April and it was regarding the proposed project of importing MusicXML files (at which I added other formats, such as Guitar Pro (.gp3,.gp4,.gp5) and Powertab files). The proposal is not public, but, as far as I know, all mentors/admins of the GNU project should have acces to it (my linkid is croncobaurul, if that helps searching for it. )

    The only feedback I have gotten so far on my proposal was that my skill set would be better suited for another project concerning Denemo. My question is: Would changing the topic of my proposal be acceptable for the devs/mentors at Denemo?

    Thank you,
        Mihai Chereji