[Denemo-devel] Running out of vertical space

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Running out of vertical space
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:58:26 +0100

With the Playback controls and Midi in controls, toolbars etc the space
for the score area can become to small, especially if you are
transcribing from an on-screen original. I have noticed this now because
my large screen has died:)
So I have provided a command (shortcut Esc, for those whose window
managers are not intercepting this) to hide everything except the
drawing area.
Of course, people could find themselves lost like this, but a neat
solution suggested itself - if you hit a key not bound to anything, then
the menus are restored. There may be knock-on issues for two-key
shortcuts, but eventually it can be done.
in git now