[Denemo-devel] 2-key shortcuts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 2-key shortcuts
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:17:19 +0100

I have some code for these. However, it occurs to me that more useful
might be the ability to use the alphabetic keys as a sort of shift key:

Hold down key 'b' then
        press and release n
                a normal barline is inserted
        press and release e
                an end of movement barline is inserted
        press and release s
                a start repeat barline is inserted

etc. The point being that you keep 'b' for the note B while having
memorable two-key names for things you want, un-restricted by the note
names.

This will require some programming effort in keyresponses.c to move to
responding to the key release rather than the key press.