Re: [Denemo-devel] Major overhaul of shortcut mechanism

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Major overhaul of shortcut mechanism
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:23:25 +0100

On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 09:38 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> Can you find
> out if there has been a change in a command's behavior since 0.8.16
> (even if it only caused by a change to the default mode, it would be
> good to understand the situation).

this could be quite important - there may be scripts that used a command
which we did not realize was modal (up octave ...) and which could now
behave differently if the expected mode is not active.
We need to keep the semantics of commands the same as we release - there
is a lot of educational games scripts done by Jeremiah, and we don't
want them silently breaking. Not to mention other scripted commands.