Re: [Denemo-devel] The release branch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The release branch
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 16:29:49 +0100

As we have had a showstopper bug to fix, I have taken the opportunity to
fix the spurious includes of lyparserfuncs.h so that the Master branch
should now be good.
Aligning the stable-0.8.20 with the master branch will mean reverting
the change to src/Makefile.am and merging the changes.
Is that ok?
Richard