Re: [Denemo-devel] fonts

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] fonts
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:18:19 +0100

 I just created a file from Breve.svg deleting the height and width
lines. I named this test.svg. Then I executed a
 (d-DirectivePut-standalone-graphic "test" "test")
command
 to create a standalone with test.svg as graphic
 then I executed
(display (d-DirectiveGet-standalone-height "test"))

 and likewise for width. This showed that the libsrvg had loaded the
graphic and determined the height and width to be 10x21
 as if I had not deleted the statements about height and width. I think
this shows that the loader is looking for the extent of the drawing
commands and setting the height and width from them if it has no
explicit information.
 Then I returned to test.svg and put in new height and width statements,
and (re-starting Denemo, so as to reload the graphic) I ran this again
and the graphic was sized by the values explicitly entered.
Richard