[Denemo-devel] GetBaseDurationInTicks?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] GetBaseDurationInTicks?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:28:50 +0100

Hi list,

the manual function list says no, but is there already a
GetBaseDurationInTicks?

We need at least two of the three GetDurationInTicks, GetBase..
GetNumberOfDots. With two the third one can be calculated.
The more functions the merrier.

With this its possible for me to write advanced rhythmic analysis as well as
composition (later). A direct benefit would a a greatly simplyfied Anacrusis
function. Its already possible to set the standalone directives duration to the
missing ticks, but with a complete set of Ticks-functions its even easier.

Nils