[Denemo-devel] Script to trigger a display bug.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Script to trigger a display bug.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:56:04 +0100

;You need the latest GIT. Open Denemo and execute the following in the
Scheme window.

;This script should:
;1. Create two staffs filled with three measures of notes (works)
;2. Save all notes as a scheme data structure (works)
;3. Create a new window/tab (works)
;4. Recreate the staffs, slightly different, with the notes. First
staff will be empty. ;Step 4 works for lilypond output but Denemos
display is broken for the second tab. ;In a previous version I worked
with a new movement instead of a window and it was correct so I suspect
a bug outside of my own program.

(d-NotationMagick-TwelveToneRow)
(d-AddAfter)
(d-NotationMagick-TwelveToneRow)

(define lol (CreateAbstractionMovement))

(define (PasteAbstractionMovement abstractionmovement)
 ; For each staff (primary list in abstractionmovement)
 ; do inserting the pitch for every (for-each) object
        (d-NewWindow) ; creates a new movement with the same number of
staffs (d-MoveToMovementBeginning)
        (for-each (lambda (staff)
                (d-AddAfter)
                (d-MoveToBeginning)
                (for-each (lambda (object)
                        (if (not object)
                                (d-MoveToStaffDown)  ; move one down
for the next iteration (ANS::InsertNotes (musobj.pitch object) 0 2)))
                         staff))
        abstractionmovement)
)

(PasteAbstractionMovement lol)