[Denemo-devel] Playback Fixed

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Playback Fixed
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:09:04 +0000

Those that use Playback extensively will be pleased to see that I have
fixed the tempo adjustment thing. The "Set Tempo" button is gone, tempo
is automatically set when you hit play, and the playback head stays in
the right place.
I also fixed the export pdf and png for passing a random pointer to
g_list_append, which only worked if it happened to be zero.
Please can we have a new Windows executable, and lots of testing.