Re: [Denemo-devel] Deleting a time sig change and Undo

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Deleting a time sig change and Undo
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:21:16 +0100

The problem was:
You create a Timesig (or keysig?) for all staffs, which is the default.
Then delete one, which deletes all. Then Undo and only the directly
deleted comes back, the rest is lost.

The auto-creating is a good thing, but I could script that easily. The
main problem here is the auto-deleting which can be removed, I think.

Nils