[Denemo-devel] Deleting a time sig change and Undo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Deleting a time sig change and Undo
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 13:47:47 +0000

I recall that there is a problem here due to the delete object primitive
deleting all associated time sig changes when deleting a time sig.

I can't find any record of this though. I propose to drop that feature
of the code - it can be scripted back at a higher level, along with
similar for key sig changes and perhaps others (rehearsal marks if
multiply present ...)

comments?