[Denemo-devel] [bug #33594] exportlilypond is producing broken lilypond

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33594] exportlilypond is producing broken lilypond when print excerpt is chosen with multiple voices
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 20:22:51 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I read through the deneoprint.ly that was produced when when one measure was
selected.  When I read through this lilypond code it only contained one voice
instead of two. The other issue was that it was missing an opening "<<" but
contain a closing ">>" like this:

\new Voice = "%s" {
                \MvmntIVoiceII

}>>

As you see it should be:

\new Voice = "%s" <<{
                \MvmntIVoiceII

}>>

I wonder if this has something to do with selections. I don't think both
voices are being selected.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33594>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/