Re: [Denemo-devel] libsmf

From: Dominic Sacré
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] libsmf
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:39:21 +0200

Hi Richard,

On Fri, July 29, 2011 09:25, Richard Shann wrote:
> With this mornings soc branch I get:
>
> configure: error: Package requirements (smf >= 1.3) were not met:
>
> No package 'smf' found
>
> Have we switched entirely to an external version of libsmf, or what?

I didn't change anything with regard to libsmf, at least not deliberately.
It's possible though that something went wrong when I merged the master
branch a couple of days ago.

Configuring --with-included-smf works for me. I didn't test building with
an external libsmf yet, as I've yet to update my installed version from
1.2 to 1.3.

Does "denemo -A portaudio" work for you? I intend to make both the output
device and the sample rate / period size configurable (the changes in the
preferences dialog aren't finished yet), but it would be interesting to
know if PortAudio gets things right automatically.

Cheers,

Dominic